THE GUARDIAN:”ONE OF EUROPE’S TWENTY MOST FANTASTIC VACATION VILLAS”.
- Three bedrooms, all furnished with queen size beds and en suite bathroom (shower, sink and WC). Two additional WCs are in the attic and on the ground floor.
- One double expandable sofa in the livingroom can sleep another two.
- Two additional sleeping spaces are in the attic, above the two bedrooms, which could be used by four friends or children whom you wish to have close, but not in the same room with you.
- All bedding comes from our favorite producer, made from pure soft cotton. The pillows and the eiderdowns are filled with natural down while the mattresses are medium hard, both healthy and extremely comfortable.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen (oven, fridge, microwave, pots, coffee maker, tools, cuttlery and crockery).
- Attached to the kitchen is a dining room with a large table for up to 14 diners.
- A large terrace at courtyard level with table, chairs and parasol, surrounded by a garden with fruit trees.
- A smaller veranda, right in front of the kitchen window.
- A double Jacuzzi tub and a comfortable armchair are located in the attic, in front of a large window overlooking the surrounding hills and the Carpathians.
- Hot water and heating (when needed) are provided – 24h
- A washing machine with a dryer – if needed, pls. request the housekeeper’s assistence !
- A foldable drying stand.
- Iron & ironing board.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Satelite TV, DVD, radio and CD player.
- Chess, Scrabble and a few books in English.
- Car parking available right by the house.
- On your first day, the housekeeper will show you everything you wish and need to know.